At Hmest we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and services that meet or exceed their expectations. Our goal is to consistently deliver products and services that are reliable, efficient, and effective. This quality policy document outlines our commitment to quality and the steps we take to ensure that our products and services meet the highest standards.
2. Quality Objectives
Our quality objectives are as follows:
- To provide products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- To continuously improve our products and services.
- To maintain a customer satisfaction rate of 95% or higher.
- To achieve and maintain ISO 9001 certification.
3. Quality Management System
Hmest.com has established a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 standards. Our QMS is designed to ensure that all products and services are delivered in accordance with our quality policy and objectives. The QMS includes processes for planning, designing, developing, producing, delivering, and continuous improvement of products and services.
Preserving environmental health and safety is a top priority for Kenz Mining, especially since mining operations involve potential risks. Therefore, choosing environmentally friendly treatment technologies and applying health and safety laws at work are among the company’s main principles.
It is also committed to making respect for the environment a national duty through the implementation of the environmental management system in accordance with international standards ISO 14001 version 2015 and all applicable legal requirements. This strategic option, which ensures permanent and effective communication within the framework of the environmental management system and the monitoring of all activities aimed at satisfying the relevant parties concerned, as it aims to establish the following axes and objectives:
• Making environmental preservation at the heart of development processes • Considering the environmental management process as a process of continuous improvement
• Evaluation and monitoring of all environmental impacts resulting from the exercise of our activities
• Risk control to prevent pollution and to implement its commitments, Treasure Mining Company has set the following statistical objectives:
• Establish and maintain an effective waste management system
• An approach to optimizing the consumption of natural resources
• Developing training, awareness, mentality of responsibility and mobilization of all employees
• Continuously improve environmental performance.
In order to achieve these goals, all the company’s staff are committed to making every effort to participate in achieving this approach, which is part of achieving the dynamic of continuous improvement of the environmental management system.
1- Employment: It is one of the most important sources of economic development. Companies employ individuals directly by hiring permanent employees or employees under contracts.
2- Providing resources and purchases: Providing resources from companies present in the local communities may thus stimulate the economic development of the local community.
3- Financial investment. Companies investing money on a short or long-term basis brings many benefits to local communities.
4- Charitable work and investment in the local community. This generally includes directing cash and resources to activities that stimulate job creation and income generation in the community, such as training for employment, affordable housing, small business development and expansion, economic revitalization, investment in youth education or health promotion youth in the local community. Companies carry out these activities by donating to local community development organizations, partnering with non-profit agencies and issuing economic recovery programmes.