This product belongs to FH (A) series Fume Hood. Fume Hood is a kind of negative pressure ventilation system for protecting operator and laboratory environment. Room air flows inward from the front opening of the Fume Hood and is consistently ventilated by the extract blower. Therefore, contaminated fumes, vapors, toxic gasses, aerosol and corrosive substance which are probably generated during experiments could be prevented from spreading to the operator or into the laboratory room. In addition, the polluted air could be purified by the active carbon filter (optional) before exhausting through the duct. Thus, the outdoor environment could also be protected.
1. UV lamp for sterilization.
2. Resistant to weak acid and alkali.
3. Adjustable air speed: 9 levels
4. Motorized front window, height adjustable.
5. Microprocessor control system, LED display.
6. With memory function in case of power-failure.